A new way to revise
ReviseOnline will revolutionise the way you prepare for tests and exams.
It will exceed all the revision materials that you have ever used. No more revision manuals that clog up your desk space, no more outdated books and no more wasting time!
It is all here, in one easy to use program that generates topic tests and practice exams, with a click of a button. And, it goes wherever you go.
ReviseOnline offers a number of unique features.
• functions completely online
• works on all of your devices
• tracks the study that you have done
• sets a timer for each test and exam you start
• has thousands of combinations of topic tests available
• has thousands of combinations for practice exams available
• marks your answers to multiple choice questions
• provides answer keys for all questions
ReviseOnline is an environmentally conscious and sustainable product.
ReviseOnline automatically generates topic tests and mid-year and final exams that directly reflect the units you are studying.
With a click of a button the right mix of multi-choice, short and extended answer questions are prepared to meet your specific course needs.
Credibility is important
Each question you receive has been designed by an expert teacher in your course. It is written, checked and certified, to make sure that it is accurate and at the standard of the ATAR exam in your state.
Upon completion of your practice test or exam:
• your multiple choice answers are automatically marked; and
• an answer key is generated for you to mark your short answers and extended responses.
Every ReviseOnline answer is written in the language style preferred by examination markers.
ReviseOnline offers specifically designed multiple choice, short answer and extended response questions in a range of Year 11 and 12 courses which correlate with the format of the ATAR course requirements.
ReviseOnline provides a marking key immediately after submission of your test or examination.
Increase ATAR scoring by purchasing your ReviseOnline package below.
Teachers: Want to learn how the system works for your course? Get in touch to book a time to view it for yourself.
If you have any further comments, questions or concerns about ReviseOnline, please fill in the form below and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Why not subscribe to our blog? We aim to provide relevant information, study hints and tips as well as updating you on exciting new developments regularly.